Accounts Payable Officer
Adelaide, SA, Australia
Posted on: 19/04/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
6 month contract
Part time hours
As a recognised global leader in recruitment and talent management, Hudson partners with a diverse range of reputable clients in both the Public and Private sectors. Our experienced Accounting Support team offers a professional service incorporating open and honest communication, competitive hourly rates and access to a range of benefits as part of our contractor care program.
Our client operates within the agricultural sector developing, marketing and distributing innovative solutions for their clients.
As their Adelaide team is in a period of significant growth, an opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Accounts Payable Officer to take up this 6 month contract. Hours are negotiable either for full days or to accommodate for school drop offs and collection, however there is a higher demand towards the beginning and end of month.
This role requires the successful candidate to demonstrate a working history in the following areas:
- Processing in SAP of high volume Accounts Payables
- Cash book and general accounting transactions
- Banking reconciliations
- Investigating discrepancies
- Have several years experience in using SAP
- Have extensive history as an Accounts Payable specialist
- Possess competent data entry skills with focus on speed and accuracy
- Be able to multi task and prioritise your day
- Have excellent customer service skills
To be successful in this role, you will:
How to Apply
Like to know more?
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Riley in our Adelaide office on (08) 8223 9914.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.