Agile Implementation Specialist
Sydney Inner, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 17/03/2017
Job type: Permanent
Agile Delivery Lead
E2E Agile Delivery Lead
AGILE Implementation Manager, AGILE Delivery Manager, FINANCIAL SERVICES
Our client is a leading Financial Services organization who is currently seeking for an Agile Implementation Lead to work across a variety of business and IT projects.
You will be responsible for supporting multiple cross-functional teams to heavily influence the "new way of work" and promote Agility principles and practices.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience in successful track record in core Agility role such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, Release Train Engineer, Value Stream Engineer
- 3+ Years working in a large and complex organization and working with senior stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in mentoring and transforming teams to adapt Agility principles and practices
- Experience and knowledge of full end to end delivery life cycle
- Experience setting up and working with Agile ALM tools
- Pragmatic and supportive leader with excellent communication skills
This is a perm role. If you have strong agile delivery experience please send me through the latest copy of your CV and I'll call you back for a deeper discussion.