APS 4-6 Policy Officers
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Posted on: 21/04/2017
Job type: Permanent
Contract opportunities available at APS levels 4, 5 & 6.
Unique role, be part of something special!
Non-ongoing until 1 August, Immediate start
Hudson is currently assisting a Federal Government client in sourcing high calibre candidates looking for an exciting and unique policy and research opportunity.
To be successful for short listing, it is essential that you have:
- Strong writing skills with the ability to apply these to complex policy development.
- Strong research and data interpretation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement and consultation.
- The proven ability to effectively manage competing projects to achieve desired outcomes.
- Baseline clearance required
- apply now!
If you have strong research and writing experience, don't miss these exciting and unique opportunities
Please note, Australian Citizenship is required for APS roles.
Please apply by quoting No. 1B/08726, online at jobs.au.hudson.com.
Enquiries can be made to James Simpson at Hudson Policy & Program in our Canberra office on 02 6229 1563. Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.