APS 4 Executive Assistant
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Posted on: 21/04/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Canberra City location
6 - 12 month non-ongoing contract
This is a great opportunity to expand upon your previous administration and Executive Assistant experience and further establish yourself as a highly sought-after government Executive Assistant specialist.
Supporting the Executive Director, your EA responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of meetings and events, including taking meeting minutes and diary management.
- Use of Microsoft Suite monitoring key deadlines and activities
- Travel management
- Utilising the departments systems for tasks including filing and database maintenance
- Collate and represent reports using a range of computer systems
- Financial reconciliation and undertaking purchasing and payment of accounts
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing administrative support for the branch as required
- Develop practical working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Have a high level attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- Appropriate approval to work in Australia
As an outstanding communicator, and having extensive organizational skills, you will also have the ability to:
If you meet the above criteria and are keen to secure a role with an organisation where you will be appreciated for your ability then we would love to hear from you! This opportunity will not be vacant for long so register your interest now.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Please apply by quoting No. 1B/08725, online at jobs.au.hudson.com.
Enquiries can be made to Brenawen Cooper on (02) 6229 1518 at Hudson Business Support in our Canberra office.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please note successful candidates will only be contacted.