APS3 Information Support Officer
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Posted on: 14/03/2017
Job type: Permanent
9 Month non ongoing contract with potential for extension
Centrally based government agency
Commencing 3rd of April
Outstanding opportunity for a tech savvy Information Support Officer to join a reputable Agency in a pivotal role within a small and collaborative team. The key focus of this role is to manage technical, governance and other information in support of branch activities. You will also develop and maintain various online information resources for internal and external access.
Key duties in this central role will include:
- Developing and maintaining electronic information resources
- Managing periodic reports from contractors and updating maintenance management system records
- Retrieving and compiling site and equipment information as required
- Assisting with the maintenance and review of quality management system including maintaining registers
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Intermediate to advanced level skills using MS Word, Excel and web-based information management tools
- Demonstrated ability to extract data from databases and other record keeping systems
- Understanding of project management principles
- Highly developed administration and organisational skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment to deliver outcomes and objectives
In addition to proven experience in information management, ideally within the public sector, the successful candidate will be highly tech-savvy and demonstrate:
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a cohesive and collegiate team in a pivotal role where you will be able to use your experience and expertise in information management to make an impact!
If you enjoy a role where you work with systems and processes, and thrive in multi-tasking, using technology and building relationships then this is the role for you.
Professional working environment, standard office hours, lots of additional perks and opportunity for extension for the right candidate.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Barry-Nguyen in our Canberra office on 02 6229 1568 quoting reference number 1B/08643.