Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
Sydney Inner, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 9/02/2017
Salary: 400.00 -> 450.00 per day
Job type: Temporary/Contract
5 month contract
$400 - $450 per day
Our client is a market leading Entertainment Company that requires a contract Internal Auditor for an immediate start.
Working as an Assistant Manager, you will be required to identify and review internal controls across the entire business. The primary purpose of the role is to work with the Internal Audit team in the provision of independent, objective and insightful assurance on the effectiveness and efficiency of corporate governance, risk management and control processes.
For this role you will enjoy working within an energetic and high performing team. You also enjoy contributing to new and innovative ways for working outside traditional audit approaches in order to support the Internal Audit team in achieving its vision and delivery of the annual audit plan.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external).
- Undertaking or leading Internal Audit assignments in accordance with the Internal Audit Methodology, Processes and Key Success Criteria.
- Assisting in the delivery of the risk-based annual audit plan.
- Continuously monitoring business unit developments, activities, issues management, emerging risks and concerns.
- Support other team members on assignments and data mining.
The ideal candidate will hold a relevant tertiary degree and have at least 1-2 years internal or external audit experience with excellent stakeholder engagement skills. Experience in a Big 4 Consultancy is highly sought after.
For more information, please contact Solomon Hanks on 02 8233 2307 or firstname.lastname@example.org