Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on: 21/04/2017
Salary: AUD 45000.00 -> 55000.00 Per year
Job type: Permanent
Global talent solutions company
Structured training with one of the best in industry
Collins Street location
At Hudson, we are specialists in people. We find them, understand them, connect them and help them grow. As a fast-expanding global talent solutions company, we are seeking an individual with experience in recruitment, sales or Accounting/Finance to become part of our growing Melbourne team. We have a strong and growing presence in the Asia-Pacific region, and are looking for an ambitious, dedicated professional to join us in the position of Associate Consultant.
About the role:
- Thrive in a varied, exciting role that will set up your career as a top recruiter
- a promotion to Consultant is available within 12 months of joining
- Learn from the best in our structured 4-6 month training program using world-class tools and resources
- Create multimedia strategies to identify the best leads and become a sourcing expert
- Develop client relationship skills and start building your network through market mapping
- Discover a transparent career path with promotion targets and bonus structure
- Excel in a culture that recognises and rewards high achievers
- Join a company with global mobility: we operate in 20 countries worldwide
- A recent graduate with 1-2 years' experience in the workforce
- Ambitious, passionate and results-oriented, you know how to meet and exceed goals
- Tenacious and resilient, you thrive on success and know how to have fun
- A natural people person, you have strong networking skills and the desire to achieve in a fast-paced business environment
At Hudson, you'll be trained by the best and armed with the tools you need to achieve from day one. With us, how quickly you are promoted is entirely down to your determination to achieve success for yourself and the company.
If you can picture yourself acquiring the recruitment skills to become the best in a rewarding and challenging role, we want to hear from you. At Hudson, we believe your career is yours to own, so if you want to take charge of it, contact Barry Hodson on 03 9623 6781 today, or apply via the link below to find out how we can help you reach your potential.