Sydney Inner, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 20/03/2017
Salary: AUD 60000.00 -> 65000.00 Per year
Job type: Permanent
Established Engineering Consultancy
Friendly and Dynamic Team
Ongoing Training and Support
Hudson is seeking an experienced Bid Administrator to join an established Engineering Consultancy based in Sydney CBD. As a pivotal member of the team, you will be responsible for providing project and administrative support to the wider office and assisting with the production of tender submissions and client documentation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing, collating, proof reading and submitting fee proposals and tender submissions for a range of clients including Developers, Councils, Universities, and Federal and State Government Departments.
- Updating staff technical CVs and writing capability statements.
- Project support, including updating and maintaining project data, archiving and preparing project updates for company website and LinkedIn.
- Administrative support for Commercial Manager, Directors, Engineers and Draftspersons e.g assisting with reports, general correspondence and other project related activities.
- Assisting with production of marketing materials.
- Covering reception area when required. .
- General office administration.
- Strong administrator with experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills and importantly a great phone manner
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Responsible and reliable
- Capable of working under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Word and Excel
Applicants require the following:
You need to be a team player and proficient with using MS Office applications, meeting deadlines, problem solving and use initiative. Organisational skills and ability to multi-task are essential.
Experience in a similar role, ideally within the Engineering sector would be preferable.
My client is committed to the continuous development of their staff and they receive considerable professional training, both internally and externally To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively please call Kiri Evans for a confidential discussion on 02 8233 2014.
To be successful for this position, you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of application. Due to the high level of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.