Adelaide, SA, Australia
Posted on: 18/04/2017
Job type: Permanent
Well established not-for-profit organisation
Senior position to influence strategic initiatives
Create and maintain effective marketing campaigns
Our client is a leader provider of social health and wellbeing services in the Disability, Mental Health, Aged Care and Family and Child Welfare sectors. Now, as a result of a changing market landscape, a new position has been created within the Corporate Services team to research and redesign the business' market position.
Reporting to the General Manager, Corporate Services, you will work autonomously to drive brand awareness through sound research and data capture. You will design and implement key consultations and survey strategies and interpret market insights to provide strategic decision-making support to stakeholders.
More specifically, your key duties will include:
- Create and manage marketing strategies and campaigns across multiple channels
- Research and interpret market trends to increase opportunities and brand awareness
- Develop and maintain a marketing dashboard to ensure campaign reporting effectiveness
- Engage with key stakeholders to plan and implement effective marketing initiatives
- Oversee all day to day campaign initiatives and identify gaps and ongoing opportunity for improvement
- Represent the organisation at trade shows, forums and other external events
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar marketing position
- The ability to create, implement and monitor marketing campaigns
- Sound analytic skills to target market segmentation
- Be self aware, able to work proactively and be self-directed
- Have well developed communication skills, to clearly articulate your ideas and advice
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please apply via the link.
Alternatively, if you'd like to know more, please contact Megan Kelly in our Adelaide office on 08 8223 8825.
All interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.