Call Centre Sales Representative
Melbourne Inner, VIC, Australia
Posted on: 12/04/2017
Job type: Permanent
Hudson is seeking multiple, experienced Call Centre Sales Representatives to join an Australian owned Finance company out of their Melbourne offices. Located just outside of the CBD, this rapidly growing client requires experienced staff to effectively meet with its demands.
As a Call Centre Sales Representative your key responsibility is to positively impact the success of Call Centre operations through the following duties:
- Coordinate customer loan applications via telephone and submit applications to the credit team.
- Support the customer throughout the underwriting process.
- Generate and all supporting documentation for settlement.
- Maintain a point of communication for the customer throughout the loan process providing approval conditions and reason for decline.
- Conduct telemarketing duties to new and current customers.
- Develop and sustain strong customer relationships through exceptional service.
- Work in accordance to company policy and procedures whist remaining compliant with all finance industry legislation.
To be successful in this position you will exhibit the following attributes.
- It is ESSENTIAL that you have consumer lending experience in the Australian finance industry.
- Telephone based sales experience in the finance industry ESSENTIAL.
- Outstanding communication skills; written, verbal and the ability to listen.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both customers and retailers.
- Confident and self motivated.
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm with the ability to work in a team.
This is a full time, permanent position and therefore requires unrestricted working rights in Australia to be considered.
Due to the high volume of applications, please ensure you meet the criteria detailed above prior to application.
If you have any queries you may contact James Totczyk at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.