Campaign Insights Analyst
Sydney Inner, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 21/03/2017
Salary: AUD 100000.00 -> 110000.00 Per year
Job type: Permanent
Are you passionate about Marketing and Campaign Analytics?
Opportunity to provide impactful and insightful business solutions
Excellent growth opportunity; act as a 2IC | Competitive salary and bonus
The team prides itself on having a collaborative, sociable culture and offers excellent career development opportunities as well as flexible working arrangements. Renowned for its award winning products and innovative approach, this leading organisation provides the chance to work with a high-calibre team in a high performance culture.
You will be responsible for data support behind marketing campaigns for delivery of insights around customer behaviour and campaign performance. Communicating your findings in a well thought out manner that is both actionable for the business and delivers results across all direct marketing activity.
- Full end to end campaign management and execution
- Pre campaign analysis to define targeted customer segments
- Post campaign analysis to determine campaign effectiveness
- Monitor consistency and efficiency of all direct marketing campaigns
- Drive and increase campaign response and conversation rates
- Communicate your findings and insights in a well thought out manner
- Experience managing multi-stakeholder relationships
- Strong stakeholder negotiation and influencing abilities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and prioritize responsibilities
- Relevant campaign analytics experience
- Experience leading or desire to lead a team
- Intermediate to advanced SQL or SAS skills
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing or other relevant field
Qualifications and Experience:
This role is best suited for someone that has detailed knowledge and experience in data analytics supporting end to end marketing campaigns. You demonstrate confidence in your abilities and demonstrate a strong ability to proactively impact the business.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, for a confidential discussion, please contact Shelley Barclay on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.