Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on: 20/04/2017
Salary: 53.00 -> 57.00 Per hour
Job type: Temporary/Contract
2-3 Month Contract
Competitive Hourly Rate between $53-57
Utilise your legal backgound
We are searching for Junior Lawyers with great file management skills, strong analytical ability, and a keen eye for detail. We require candidates who are immediately available who are interested in a 2-3 month contract within a statutory body.
Within this role you will be utilisiing your legal understanding to write correspondence to appicants which will be replied up by a registrar.
To be successful in this role:
- You will be able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Draft correspondence
- Understanding of legal principals including procedural fairness and administrative law
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of legal terminology
- Ability to collate and draft documents and general correspondence
If this sounds like you, please click "apply" below, or for a confidential discussion contact Alex Fildes on 9623 6550.