Category Specialist - Transformational Project
Perth, WA, Australia
Posted on: 18/04/2017
Salary: 40.00 -> 45.00 Per year
Job type: Temporary/Contract
3-6 month contract that could lead to a permanent role
MCIPS working within category mangement will see you as a standout
Transformation programme within procurement
CATEGORY SPECIALIST- Transformation Project
* 3-6 month contract that could lead to a permanent role
* MCIPS/CIPS having worked within category management
* Transformation programme within procurement
Our client is currently going through a transformational project within their procurement team, due to this exciting time within the organisation they are currently seeking Category Manager on a contract basis, to play a critical role in the newly structured procurement team,
The purpose of this role is to work closely with the Procurement Manager on the delivery of the transformation project across the procurement function by implementation of process and engagement of the internal and external clients consistent with commercially competitive standards for safety, cost, timeliness, quality, scope and client satisfaction.
The Procurement team are a key part of the wider business and as such this role will assist with the transform of the current procurement structure and implement low cost national options. This will demand the individual to have a deep understanding of transformation projects specifically within procurement and also to be able to hit the ground running within a fast paced environment.
* Ability to help push through change initiatives
* Collate market and data information which will support business objectives
* Driving the optimisation of the commercial services for the project.
* Regular liaising and negotiating with both internal and external stakeholders on specific portfolio's of contracts drive through change..
Qualifications and Skills:
* A seasoned procurement professional
* MCIPS/CIPS highly regarded, a true Procurement/Category Management Specialist
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and full works rights for Australia.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact JACKY MASON in our PERTH office on (08) 93230231
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.