Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on: 21/04/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Large State Government Reform Project
ASAP Start | 12 month Contract
Looking for an exceptional Change Communications Adviser | Apply today!
Oversee and execute change communications activities for this Large State Government Reform Project implementation. Manage seamless stakeholder transition.
You will minimise impact for stakeholders by enabling a smooth transition for those impacted by implementation of a new procurement operating model. Your exceptional Stakeholder Engagement, Change and Communications experience will ensure maximum adoption of the change by stakeholders.
The change communications plan and strategy is already written. Your role is to implement activities and milestone, keep stakeholders engaged and moving in the right direction. You will be met with minimal resistance, with stakeholders really looking forward and anticipating this long awaited change.
An initial 12 month contract, this role reports into the Director of Reform Project Implementation. VPS5 Equivalent rate.
Change Management Planning;
- Oversee and execute change management activities against change management plan
- Maintain change management plan for relevance and currency along the implementation journey
- Oversee and execute stakeholder engagement and communication activities against communications plan
- Maintain communications plan for relevance and currency along the implementation journey
- Develop communication material in liaison with Departmental Communications and other key stakeholders
- Facilitate engagement meetings where required
- Attend Procurement Community of Practice (CoP) meetings
- Execute change readiness 'pulse checks' throughout implementation journey to measure and assess effectiveness of change management activities
- Develop change intervention action plans to address change readiness assessment results
- Highlight issues and provide sound change management advice including reporting on business readiness for go-live and other key milestones. Support leadership to promote and sponsor change management activities
- Support Learning & Development with specific training initiatives e.g. communications, stakeholder engagement, development of an ongoing sustainability plan for Change Management
Stakeholder Engagement and Communications;
Change Impact Management;
Learning & Development
Must have demonstrated Public Sector experience delivering in a similar role. ASAP start.
Relevant Qualifications in Communications/Change Management or equal experience
Why apply with Hudson?
Wondering which agency to contact for your next contracting role? At Hudson, we value our contractors. We hope for a long and lasting relationship with you. You are not just another application to us. We work hard to offer you exceptional opportunities over and again, searching extensively for the best fit for both you and our client! Want to know more? Apply now!
How to Apply: To submit your application, please click Apply Now! For a confidential discussion, please contact Renee Noble at Hudson in Melbourne on 03 9623 6794.