Sydney Inner, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 20/04/2017
Salary: 28.00 -> 31.00 Per year
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Great location in the heart of Sydney's CBD
Work for a global brand with career progression opportunities
Excellent salary $28-$31 with regular reviews and bonus opportunities
A fantastic opportunity has become available with a leader in the Professional Services Industry for an enthusiastic and motivated Collections Officer.
The role is based in Sydney's CBD and calls for someone with exceptional communication, customer service focus and a real knack for building and maintaining relationships.
The position is a temp to perm opportunity that seeks a Collections Officer that can bring with them enthusiasm, best practice and an ability to engage with the clients customers. They will have the opportunity to work with a team of experience and high performing collectors and will be responsible for managing their own ledger.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader the Collections Officer will be responsible for -
- Managing a high volume ledger of accounts
- Perform a moderate to high number of outbound calls daily
- Conduct account reconciliations for ledger assisting both internal and external customers.
- Raise and follow up customer queries and disputes.
- Provide reports and maintain performance.
- A minimum of two
- three years credit experience, preferably in a large company and/or similar industry
- Experience with business to business collections is desirable
- Experience using large ERP systems
- Oracle is preferred however not essential
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Exceptional skills in communication and negotiation
- Knowledge of the legal credit and collection process
- Working within a fun and supportive team
- Opportunities to work within a global company with a fantastic company brand
- Excellent wage with regular reviews and bonus opportunities
- Opportunities for career progression for the right person
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lucy Milenkovic in our Sydney office on 02 8233 2854
This role is immediately available and unfortunately only suitable candidates will be contacted.