Commercial Project Finance Manager
Sydney Inner, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 21/03/2017
Salary: AUD 120000.00 -> 145000.00 Per year
Job type: Permanent
International listed organisation
Excellent career development
Highly visable business facing role working with senior leadership
We are currently recruiting for a commercially minded qualified accountant with significant project accounting experience to join a large blue chip organisation.
The role is tasked with leading a small team and providing insightful analysis of key projects across a large portfolio. Working closely with the program GM you will need to be across the detail of the project while also being able to provide an macro level view of the state of the entire portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have strong project accounting experience coupled with proven examples of managing staff and senior stakeholders.
- Work with project and portfolio leaderships teams to advise on complex financial matters
- Manage the Earned Value process and Estimates at Completion
- Drive Post Implementation Review process of major capital projects
- Structuring project streams in SAP
- Ensure successful execution and profitability of all project in the portfolio
- Ongoing analysis of business case benefits/allocation of costs
- Lead the budget, forecast and risk process from a financial perspective
- Qualified accountant
- Significant team management experience
- Extensive project accounting experience
- Experience with earned value management and EAC
- MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN TO QUALIFY FOR SECURITY CLEARENCE
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a progressive innovative organisation at the forefront of their field. For further information please contact Sam Thewlis at Hudson on Sam.Thewlis@hudson.com