Adelaide, SA, Australia
Posted on: 20/03/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Thursday and Friday required
Western CBD fringe location
As a recognised global leader in recruitment and talent management, Hudson partners with a range of clients across all industry sectors. Our experienced Office Support team offers a professional service incorporating open and honest communication, competitive hourly rates and access to a range of benefits as part of our contractor care program.
Our client is currently seeking a vibrant and professional Corporate Receptionist to undertake a part time contract opportunity. Working as part of a team you will quickly join this professional organisation requiring your immediate support. This role requires Thursday and Friday availability and an immediate start. Interviews are to be conducted on Wednesday 22nd March for a contract commencement date the following week.
As the Corporate Receptionist, your duties will include the meeting and greeting of clients and customers as first point of contact with a high level of professionalism and personal presentation. You will also be required to book flights, travel and accommodation as well as answer phone calls, utilise switchboards and follow up appropriately. You will offer superior customer service and manage meeting room facilities and catering as required.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will need to have demonstrated relevant experience working in this position.
- Two years experience would be advantageous, however not essential.
- You will be professionally presented
- Demonstrate a hard-working and flexible attitude
- Be able to multi-task to manage competing demands.
- Ability to work unsupervised (must be proactive, punctual and reliable)
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills at all levels; good interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Demonstrable ability to work as a team member and actively promote office harmony
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lucy McVicar in our Adelaide office on (08) 8223 8861.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.