Melbourne West, VIC, Australia
Posted on: 19/04/2017
Salary: 55.00 -> 60.00 Per year
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Potential Temp to Perm Opportunity
Located in the Western Suburbs
Full time position
Based in the western suburbs our client is looking for an experienced credit controller to be apart of a successful homewares company.
As the credit controller you are responsible for the management of all debtors' accounts, including banking, reconciliations, credit checking and maintaining customer records. This role will also include helping with customer services and reception when required.
- Reviewing collection activities and status of outstanding accounts with National and Sales Managers
- Preparing and entering payments from EFT's, credit cards and IMT's
- Checking and processing of credit application
- Preparing bad debt write offs and lodging claims against liquidators/receivers
- Ad hoc reception and customer service duties
Why apply with Hudson?
Wondering which agency to contact for your next contracting role? At Hudson, we value our contractors. We hope for a long and lasting relationship with you. You are not just another application to us. We work hard to offer you exceptional opportunities over and again, searching extensively for the best fit for both you and our client! Want to know more? Apply now!
How to Apply: To submit your application, please click Apply Now! For a confidential discussion, please contact Stacey Newland at Hudson in Melbourne on 03 9623 6650.