Digital and Web Adviser
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on: 20/03/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Lareg State Government Department
12 month contract - Immediate start
VPS4 - VPS5 Equivalent rate $49-57 per hour + super
Are you an enthusiastic and energetic Digital Adviser, ready to take the next step in your career? Join this forward thinking, collegial Government Department, leading the way for Public Sector Digital Transformation.
As the Digital Adviser you will report to the Digital Lead and help the Corporate Communications Team to deliver strategic digital communication activities. This is an extremely supportive and empowering Public Sector team. If you want to manage digital content and platforms in an environment where your work will really be valued, then this is the role for you. The digital platforms already have a strong foundation. Now there is an opportunity for someone to really make their mark and take the social media and website to the next level.
- Contribute to the management of the website and other digital channels, including overall positioning, content, structure, design, usability, metrics and system support and performance
- Undertake analysis that informs development to enhance the delivery of digital content
- Contribute to planning activities regarding online channels (websites, email, mobile, viral, data, CRM, social media, online advertising and media)
- Assist colleagues to develop digital materials and to maintain content, ensuring currency and accuracy of information
- Experience in digital content production including a good working knowledge of HTML, CSS, content management systems (e.g. SharePoint), image manipulation and optimisation
- Experience of working with digital marketing channels, including social media
- Knowledge of and interest in current digital communication practice and trends, including usability, accessibility, information architecture and metrics
- Expertise in developing and quality assuring digital communications to enhance user experience and deliver targeted messaging
- Essential : Tertiary qualification and/or relevant experience in digital communications
- Previous Public Sector experience OR experience working for a large corporate, beaurocratic organisation
Why apply with Hudson?
Wondering which agency to contact for your next contracting role? At Hudson, we value our contractors. We hope for a long and lasting relationship with you. You are not just another application to us. We work hard to offer you exceptional opportunities over and again, searching extensively for the best fit for both you and our client! Want to know more? Apply now!
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click Apply Now! For a confidential discussion, please contact Emma Elliott at Hudson in Melbourne on 03 9623 6521 or email email@example.com.