Digital Marketer with a keen interest in Analytics
Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Posted on: 19/04/2017
Job type: Permanent
Are you a Digital marketer who has found a passion in Data and Analytics?
Would you like to work for an innovative market leader in Digital and B2C busine
Use your marketing foundation and data smarts to deliver actionable insights
To succeed in this role you can't just be a number cruncher, you need to be someone with a finger on the pulse for clever marketing. You need to be someone who can pull together data sets and find the correlations that lead to game changing insights.
This global business have garnered a huge amount of respect for their continued use of technology and clever marketing to maintain their consistent market dominance. This is a company where your passion for Marketing Analytics and love for data will be embraced. They have one of the best company cultures going with a variety of perks including icecream on Fridays! Innovation is encouraged, so no matter who you are in the organisation, if you have ideas they can be shared and if they are good enough put into action.
- Assist in providing reliable product, pricing, promotion and customer analysis
- Immerse yourself in both internal and external data in the quest for insights that will give the company a competitive edge
- Produce reports and present findings to key stakeholders (the presentation side can be an emerging strength and you will be provided guidance and assistance)
- Build relationships with a variety of people in the business. Getting a first hand understanding of their customers and the sorts of issues that their frontline staff care about
- A genuine passion for data and analysis. You need to have decided that this is the area of marketing that you want to head down
- Demonstrated experience in analysing data to find actionable insights, preferably in a B2C or retail environment
- A natural curiosity with a hunger to solve riddles, to uncover hidden truths
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience either working in Marketing or working closely with the marketing team to understand customer buying habits/patterns
- SQL Querying, Tableau, R, Python
- Brad Houston 07 3258 8304
To be in the running you need:
Experience with any of the following would be highly desirable:
Regular drinks and social activities, free lunch, arcade machines in the kitchen, an innovation hub, nice inner city location. These are just a few of the added perks of working with this market leader.
Working with a switched on, supportive manager you will be given every opportunity to develop your skills as a marketing analyst. If you are a Digital Marketing coordinator, Specialist or even manager who wants to focus in on using analytics to inform you so that you can make game changing recommendations, this is your chance. Please click apply or feel free to give me a call for more information
Even if this isn't exactly the role for you and perhaps you want a position that has a broader marketing focus, please still feel free to send a CV with a brief intro on the sort of roles that you want to email@example.com
Please note that only resumes that grab our attention and show that you are a star in the making will be contacted