Executive Assistant | Fixed term contrat | Victorian government
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on: 21/03/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Victorian government experience highly regarded
$40 - $46 + Super per hour
Melbourne CBD location
We are seeking an experienced and highly professional Executive Assistant to join our government client on a 1 year fixed term contract.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to establish themselves within a high functioning team. This role is supporting a director, and is a pivotal role within the organisation.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have previous Executive Assistant experience, preferably within a government department.
The key responsibilities of this role include (but are not limited to:)
- Extensive Diary and email management for a very busy director
- High level administration support to the director and support offered to the wider ELT as needed
- High level stakeholder management / liaison skills
- Email and correspondence screen as required
- Preparation of presentations, reports and proposals as required
- Coordination of meeting and minutes
- Strong organisation skills, particularly around diary and email management
- Previous experience in a busy executive assistant role
- Proven ability to work autonomously
- Able to focus on the task at hand, and se solutions driven
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A positive, proactive approach to work
- Able to build relationships quickly
The skills required are;
If you are interested, please apply to this advertisement. Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Alternatively, you may contact Ariana Harris in the Melbourne office for a confidential discussion on 03 9622 2426.