Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on: 21/04/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Director support level
Well known Health Organisation
As a well known leader in Recruitment, Hudson is known to provide exceptional service when partnering with various organisations to provide business support professionals.
We are currently in search of an experienced Executive Assistant with a strong backgound in the Healthcare and Medical industry. This is a full time contract opportunity which may become permanent for the right person.
To be succesful you will have:
- Solid high level experience supporting at senior level
- Extensive expereince in Healthcare or Medical will be highly regarded
- Ability to manage your time exceptionally well in a demanding and very fast paced environment
- A proactive and dynamic approach
- Strong organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Advance MS suite knowledge and skills
- A highly professional presentation
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders and clients with extreme confidence
- Providing high level day to day support
- Arranging travel and necessary bookings
- Coordinating meetings and arranging board rooms
- Extensive diary management
- Board reports and minute taking
- Organising and coordinating events when required
- Internal and external stakeholder enagagment
In your next role, your responsibilities will include:
If you are looking for your next role, submit your application in strict confidence by using the link provided.
For any further questions contact Bella Kaur in our Melbourne office at Bella.Kaur@hudson.com. We are interviewing currently for an immediate start.