Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on: 20/04/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Major Government Departments
At Hudson, we pride ourselves as a large and established Office Support business, working consistently with clients to supply staff. We have successfully partnered with the Victorian state government departments to provide temporary and fixed term contract staff.
We are keen to hear from Executive Assistants and senior administrators with strong experience within a corporate environment, regarding existing and upcoming opportunities within Government Departments and Statutory Authorities.
As an Executive Assistant you will have experience in;
- Providing administrative support to a Director or Senior Manager.
- Managing calendars including booking meeting rooms and catering,
- Records management in TRIM
- Answering and transferring all incoming calls and emails,
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers,
- Raising purchase orders and product requests,
- Data entry, filling and general administrative tasks,
- A government department, statutory authority or university preferred.
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a confident and professional manner,
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft office skills and a working knowledge of TRIM,
- Experience working with Oracle, ARIBA, emins or Sharepoint is desirable,
- Time management skills with the availability to multi-task and prioritise competing work loads,
- Strong attention to detail together with the
- Please note: To be eligible for this position you must hold valid Australian working rights.
Along with the above experience you will bring with you;
Candidates, who have registered previously with Hudson and would like to alert us of their availability, please submit your most recent resume, so we are aware of your current circumstances.
Please note: only suitable candidates will be contacted as appropriate opportunities arise.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. For further information, please contact Alex Burns on 03 9622 2498.