Executive Assistant to General Manager
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 20/04/2017
Salary: 80000.00 -> 100000.00 Per year
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Executive Assistant - Prestigious brand - North Ryde
Competitive salary in a motivated environment
I'm looking for an individual who has previous experience of support a team at an executive level and can represent the company in a highly professional manner.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting a team of Executives on a daily basis
- Personal administration for the Executive staff
- Expense Management
- company credit card reconciliation
- Coordinate Executive meetings
- preparation of agenda & minute taking (shorthand beneficial but not pre requisite)
- Typing reports and documents
- Report maintenance issues
- Updating their property database ensuring the information is highly accurate
- Diary management and arranging client meeting
- Assisting a growing team and ensuring all documents are completed within timescales given
- Ad hoc administrator duties
This role will suit candidates who have experience of working within a corporate environment however, candidates who have experience dealing with executive clients at a professional level with strong administrative skills will also be suitable. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Excellent IT knowledge is essential as you will be working on all Microsoft packages; this would suit someone who likes a fast pace and busy role.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Smith in our Sydney office on (02) 8233 2381, quoting Ref No BZ/40479