Executive Support Officer - Expressions of Interest
Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Posted on: 8/03/2017
Salary: 34.00 -> 40.00 Per hour
Job type: Temporary/Contract
High Profile Government Departments
Contracts of varying lengths - typical contacts of 1-6 months
Attractive hourly rates: $35-$40 per hour + superannuation
Hudson is currently sourcing experienced Executive Support Officer's for high profile Queensland State Government Departments. As a result of recent high demand, we are looking for high caliber candidates who are interested in temporary opportunities.
As an Executive Support Officer you can expect to complete a variety tasks, with the following on a day to day basis:
- Provision of confidential secretarial and administrative support
- Comprehensive diary management
- Management of Ministerial correspondence
- High level administration support including but not limited to reconciliation of credit cards and travel arrangements
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Management of internal systems and databases ensuring compliance
Ministerial correspondence experience highly regarded.
We are very high volume in the A03 space.
To be considered for upcoming opportunities you will possess recent state or federal experience; or alternatively you will have experience in a large private organisation within a complex environment.
You will have strong communication skills and have intermediate to advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite. The highest levels of professionalism and confidentially will ensure your success in these opportunities.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jennifer Harper in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8426.