HR Framework and Research Officer
Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Posted on: 19/04/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Dynamic HR professional with strong employee relations / policy experience
Develop best practice HR framwork
Fixed Term AO7 position - Government Owned Corporation
Hudson Public Sector Practice have partnered with a key Queensland State Government Owned Corporation to source an exceptional Human Resources Professional to assist in revolutionizing the way the organization currently operates. If you are a dynamic, outcomes driven person with a strong customer focus
This is a contract position at the A07 level with the assignment length estimated at concluding on 31 December, 2017.
To be suitable for the HR Framework and Research Officer role, you will demonstrate capability in the following:
- Apply your knowledge and research skills to define 'best practice' requirements of each HR framework in context to relevant legislation
- Communicate complex research information, findings and recommendations clearly and concisely to a diverse range of audiences.
- Interpret and advise on complex employee relations matters which relate to each framework, particularly performance management.
- Conduct strategic research to enable the organisation to proactively react to new and emerging issues in a timely and professional manner
- Apply your highly developed knowledge of policy and procedure development and management, and the achievement of organisational objectives to the development of 'in scope' Frameworks and subsequent recommendations for supporting policies and procedures.
The successful person will be a dynamic, outcomes driven person with a strong customer focus ready to join a high performing team.
Please apply online at au.hudson.com quoting 4B/25625, or for a confidential discussion please call Cathy Forth in the Brisbane Office on 07 3258 8382.