Sydney Inner, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 19/03/2017
Salary: AUD 150000.00 -> 200000.00 Per year
Job type: Permanent
Permanent Full time position
Suitable For Experienced Manager
- Provide functional and thought leadership to IT and business leadership teams on 'art of the possible' to inspire and drive innovation and transformation.
- To provide leadership and consultation to stakeholders and value-add activities in alignment and support of business strategic initiatives.
- To work closely with department Managements to understand and ensure expectations and opportunities and scope are identified, prioritized and represented.
- To ensure IT budget and funding is approved by all stakeholders.
In addition to above, this role has:
- Overall accountability that the in-scope market businesses obtain end-to-end IT solutions and services as needed to run the Healthcare business.
- To be a proactive member of the IT team to lead and champion strategic initiatives on behalf of the region e.g. talent and people, strategy definition and deployment, service management and improvements.
Key applicant requirements
- NSW Government experience in a senior ICT position essential.
- 10 or more years of IT experience with at least 7 years in Business Facing / leadership roles.
- Industry similar experience desirable.
- Eexperience with technology delivery and integration projects and having developed business cases.
- Broad technology experience, covering applications, service delivery and some infrastructure.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and drive change and continuous improvement (cultural , process and technology based).
- Demonstrated experience with global and Australian based vendors in a multisource environment.
- Demonstrated ability in stakeholder management at C-Level.
- Proven ability to strategically manage technology requirements and manage stakeholders expectations.
- Demonstrated experience in utilizing pooled / shared resources to achieve outcomes.