Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Posted on: 21/04/2017
Salary: 45.00 -> 50.00 Per hour
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Leading Queensland Government Statutory Body
Contract until 30 June with likely extension
$45 - $50 per hour + Superannuation
Due recent internal promotions and restructures, an opportunity exists for an experienced and dynamic Investigations Officer with this high profile Queensland Statutory Authority. Offering unrivalled career, professional and personal opportunities, this organization plays a vital role in the protection and safety of the general public by investigating, resolving or prosecuting complaints.
In this role, you will manage a case load of files performing the following duties:
- Accurate collection of data for investigations
- Perform investigation activities thoroughly and objectively in accordance with organizational policy
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders in a professional manner
- Completion of detailed and accurate reports to be used as decision making toolsFor a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Cara McLennan on 07 3258 8372 or to apply, please use the link below.
- To be considered for this role, you will possess a demonstrated background within an Investigations role in the legal, law enforcement, medical, insurance or any similar industries.
You will have the ability to maintain a large case load of files, manage conflicting deadlines and communicate in a professional and objective manner. You will be motivated to achieve results, maintain discretion and engage meaningfully with a broad group of stakeholders. Candidates who possess a degree in law, tertiary qualifications in a health care discipline and/or a Certificate IV in Investigations are considered advantageous.