IT Commercial Contracts Manager
Perth, WA, Australia
Posted on: 23/02/2017
Salary: 900.00 -> 901.00 per day
Job type: Temporary/Contract
6 month contract - Immedidate start
Strong commercial management within IT contracts and procurement
Perth Metro Area
Working for major service provider, strong commercial acumen essential as is experience working in large diverse business
Due to a challenging transformation project, my client, a leading service provider in Perth is seeking a Commercial Contracts Manager for a fixed term 6 month contract. The ideal candidate will have a wealth of IT procurement management experience as well as a good knowledge of IT and business transformation programs.
The Commercial Contract Manager, must be able to demonstrate their ability to communicate effectively, including negotiation and conflict resolution, consultant, internal and external stakeholders and work on a daily basis.. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned professional who is looking for a longer term contract..
- Oversight of the contract management process, as well as development of specific standards for bidding and submission, contract negotiations and document management.
- Manage the RFP tender process on behalf of the program
- Review subcontract packages and ensure that appropriate invitations to tender are actioned and issued
- Advise on options and alternatives to maximise commercial opportunity.
- Ensure all commercial activities are carried out in accordance with standard company procedures and work instructions
- Monitoring all work executed, at all stages, to ensure that an accurate and professional service is offered
- Handle the contract and execute such financial reviews as are deemed
- In conjunction with the Delivery Manager continually monitor projected costs to complete and control the costs within budget and provide guidance and direction on any varying circumstances.
- Assist in the resolution of contractual and commercial problems
- Ensure that all vendors understand and adhere to contractual obligations
- To be successful in this role you will have:
- You must have experience of working on a major business transformational program.
- Degree educated
- Strong commercial contractual knowledge essential.
- Excellent IT Procurement management experience
- ACCA or equivalent.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.