Learning and Development Manager
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on: 9/03/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Large State Government Reform Project
ASAP Start| 12 month Contract
Talented Learning & Development Manager needed | Apply today!
Develop and deliver training materials and associated training for this Large State Government Reform Project implementation.
Reporting into the Director of Reform Project Implementation, you will work closely with the Change Manager who has a key focus to minimize impact for stakeholders by enabling a smooth transition for those impacted by implementation of a new procurement operating model. Your exceptional Learning & Development experience will ensure maximum adoption of the change by stakeholders.
Stakeholders are really looking forward and anticipating this long awaited change and ready to be trained. The landscape of this Large State Government is changing, and the training of this reform is an important piece of the change puzzle being embedded by the current Government.
An initial 12 month contract. VPS6 Equivalent rate.
Training Needs Analysis (TNA);
- Conduct capability assessments across identified stakeholder groups
- Develop detailed training requirements across identified stakeholder groups
- Develop detailed Learning and Development (L&D) Plan based on L&D Strategy and TNA outcomes
- Oversee and execute against L&D Plan
- Coordinate administrative arrangements for training including (but not limited to) venues, catering, scheduling, attendance monitoring, e-learn profiles/log-ins and test case data
- Coordinate training to meet learning outcomes utilizing blended learning approaches
- Develop training evaluation program
- Execute training evaluation and implement continuous improvement and feedback mechanisms
- Act as the point of contact for training
Learning & Development Planning;
Learning & Development advice and reporting;
Must have demonstrated preferably Public Sector experience delivering in a similar role. ASAP start.
Relevant Qualifications in Training & Assessment
Why apply with Hudson?
Wondering which agency to contact for your next contracting role? At Hudson, we value our contractors. We hope for a long and lasting relationship with you. You are not just another application to us. We work hard to offer you exceptional opportunities over and again, searching extensively for the best fit for both you and our client! Want to know more? Apply now!
How to Apply: To submit your application, please click Apply Now! For a confidential discussion, please contact Renee Noble at Hudson in Melbourne on 03 9623 6794.