Legal Secretary - Litigation Perth
Perth, WA, Australia
Posted on: 22/02/2017
Job type: Permanent
Legal Secretary - Litigation
Career progression opportunities
Industry leading law firm
Legal experience essential to work for this highly sort after firm in the heart of our CBD. True career path for a highly motivated individual.
Our client, a highly regarded National Law Firm is in the market for a legal secretary to support their busy litigation team. Applications are invited from legal secretaries with at least 2-3 years experience who are dedicated and passionate about their work.
We are searching to find this high profile firms next high performer with experience within the following skills:
- Dictation typing
- Formatting documents
- Opening and closing files
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Diary and calendar management
- Email and File Management
- Liaising with clients, external providers and across all levels of staff
- Demonstrated litigation legal support experience
- Proficient skills in Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience of CMS or other finance (billing) related software
- the ability to work on tasks unprompted.
- skills to anticipate needs of the team to ensure day to day runs as smoothly as possible.
- passion for litigation and being apart of a dynamic, and supportive culture.
- strong attention to detail skills.
- Perth , CBD
- Close to public transport
- Amazing offices
You will have:
Interested? Apply Now?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Mulè on +61 8 9323 0234 or Tracey Reimers on +61 8 9323 0281 from our Perth office.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.