Legal Secretary - Litigation
Sydney Inner, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 26/04/2017
Job type: Permanent
Look no further - this is your new position!
- Legal Secretary
- fantastic opportunity
- Litigation experience
- Busy and challenging role
- Drafting and amending correspondence
- Diary management
- Travel management
- General administration
- Photocopying, filing and faxing
- Enthusiastic and dedicated approach
- Ability to develop rapport with others quickly and maintain relationships
- Strong organisational skills
- Solid knowledge of legal secretarial process and practices
- Proficient computer and typing skills
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Sydney, CBD
- Impressive offices close to public transport
- Competitive salary
- Supportive and friendly working environment
Our client is seeking an exceptional legal secretary to join their litigation team.
In this unique and demanding market, we have the experience in locating the right role for you! Our client is a highly regarded Law Firm who is seeking experienced and talented legal secretary to support their litigation team.
Your duties will cover a variety of tasks (not limited to):
Interested? Need our help? Apply Now!
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Mulé on 08 9323 0234 or Tracey Reimers on 08 9323 0281 in our Perth office.