Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on: 12/03/2017
Job type: Permanent
Legal Secretary - Senior position
Seeking a dedicated professional with 4-5 years + family law experience
An exciting opportunity with a national firm
- Legal Secretary role - 4-5 years + experience
- Exciting opportunity to join the Family Law team
- Looking for a role within a collaborative, fast paced team?
We are seeking a dedicated and talented professional to support our client's family law team.
Our client, a highly regarded National Law Firm, is in the market for a legal secretary to support their busy family law team. Applications are invited from legal secretaries with 4-5 years experience within family law who are passionate about their work.
We are searching to find a high performer with experience within the following skills:
- Dictation typing
- Document preparation and formatting
- Opening and closing files
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Billing and expense management
- Diary and calendar management
- Email and File Management
- Liaising with clients.
- Demonstrated family law legal support experience
- Proficient skills in Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience of CMS or other finance (billing) related software
- You will have:
- the ability to work on tasks unprompted.
- strong time management skills
- excellent communication skills
- skills to anticipate needs of the team to ensure day to day runs as smoothly as possible.
- passion for family law and being apart of a dynamic and supportive culture.
- outstanding attention to detail skills.
- Melbourne , CBD
- Close to public transport
- Amazing offices
- Competitive salary
- Collaborative and supportive working environment
Interested? Apply Now?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Mulè on +61 8 9323 0234 or Tracey Reimers on +61 8 9323 0281 from our Perth office.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.