Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on: 12/03/2017
Job type: Permanent
Senior Legal Secretary position
Looking for a role in which you can use your creativity?
- Legal Secretary position
- Exciting opportunity to join a national firm
- Document formatting and finalisation
- Compiling client presentations
- Opening and closing files
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Billing and expense management
- Extensive diary and calendar management
- Email and File Management
- Liaising with clients
- Highly proficient skills in Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- outstanding attention to detail skills
- excellent communication
- strong client service approach
- highly proficient computer and typing skills
- Melbourne , CBD
- Close to public transport
- Amazing offices
- Competitive salary
- Collaborative and supportive working environment
We are seeking a dedicated and talented professional to support our client's Private Advisory team.
Our client, a highly regarded National Law Firm, is in the market for a legal secretary to support their busy Private Advisory team. Applications are invited from experienced legal secretaries..
We are searching to find a high performer with experience within the following skills:
You will have:
Interested? Apply Now?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Mulè on +61 8 9323 0234 or Tracey Reimers on +61 8 9323 0281 from our Perth office.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.