Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on: 12/03/2017
Job type: Permanent
Junior Legal Assistant
Exciting Opportunity to further develop your skills
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Legal Assistant to join this progressive law firm located in the CBD!
Our client has a genuine commitment to enabling their staff to achieve their potential. With this focus in mind, they are seeking a dedicated legal assistant to join their growing business. As a positive, proactive individual you will be able to draw on your experience enabling you to provide administration support across all aspects of Firm.
Your tasks will include:
- Data entry
- File management (opening, closing, archiving)
- General administration (photocopying, printing, scanning etc)
- Reception relief cover
- 12 months experience working within private practice
- Exceptional oral communication skills
- High standard of personal presentation.
- Proven ability to develop interpersonal relationships
- Maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive material
- High level of attention to detail
- Dedication to proving outstanding client service
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Melbourne, CBD
- Close to public transport
- Modern offices
- Exposure to working in a professional, corporate environment
- Opportunities for career development
- Annual remuneration reviews.
The key to success lies in you possessing the following skills:
Interested? Apply Now!
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Mulé on +61 8 9323 0234 or Tracey Reimers on +61 8 9323 0281. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.