Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on: 26/04/2017
Job type: Permanent
Fantastic opportunity for someone who loves a challenging and diverse role
Float Legal Secretary
- Want to expand your knowledge of different practices?
- Enjoy diversity in your role?
- Float Legal Secretary
- amazing opportunity
- Diary and email management
- Document preparation, amendments, formatting and proof reading
- Database and file management
- Practice Management
- Client liaison
- Record management
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar environment
- Proficient computer skills Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Word skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with variety and change
- Dedicated and proactive approach to your work
- Melbourne, CBD
- Close to public transport
Our client is a well known, reputable firm who is awaiting your arrival to join their Float team as a full time employee.
This role will see you working with the entire firm at one stage of another, allowing you to learn different working patterns and personalities.
Our client focussed firm are looking to currently recruit for a Float/Relief Secretary to assist in cover of long service, sickness and annual leave. You will be working alongside experienced Legal Secretaries encourage, help and support one another.
From day to day, you could be supporting in any department thereby learning from the ground up what each department does and why. Every permanent role opportunity is offered to the float team, enabling you to have the first insight of suitable roles for you (with fee earners you may have already supported), which become available during your time with them.
The role will include and not be limited to:
To be successful in this role, you will need:
This firm is entirely focussed on provide the utmost support to secretaries to ease their workload so they can focus on supporting each fee earner. This firm also has a real care for the community and the environment, and provides pro bono work and interacts with community incentives.
Interested? Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Mulé in our Perth office on 08 9323 0234 or Tracey Reimers on 08 9323 0281. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence