Perth, WA, Australia
Posted on: 17/03/2017
Job type: Permanent
Legal Secretary - Litigation
Fantastic opportunity for a dedicated high performer!
The firm's reputation is one of excellence in their product, collaborative approach in achieving results and delivering strong client service at every level. They strive to create a positive, stimulating environment based on teamwork, learning and open communication.
You would be working closely with the Partners of this highly successful Commerical Litigation team, providing exceptional secretarial and administrative support across a range of tasks:
- Diary and email management
- Document preparation (submissions, further and better particulars, defences, witness statements, affidavits, agreements etc)
- Organisation meetings and travel
- Preparation and reconciliation of expenses
- Client liaison and management including assisting with the organisation of client events
- Opening and closing of files
- File management
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Confidence and ability to deliver within tight timeframes
- Ability to work with all levels of staff
- Strong client service focus
- Highly proficient in MS Word and formatting skills
- Superior organisational skills with a proactive attitude and focus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in litigation (min of 2-5 years experience required)
- Perth, CBD
- Convenient location
- Close to public transport
As an experienced, professional Legal Secretary you will have:
Our client is committed to offering a comprehensive rewards and benefits program which includes a range of health and wellbeing, social and professional development benefits to their staff.
How to apply to this role:
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Mulé on 08 9323 0234 or Tracey Reimers on 08 9323 0281 in our Perth office.