Sydney Inner, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 12/03/2017
Job type: Permanent
Legal Secretary position - 3-4 years experience
Love what you do? In this role you will be rewarded!
Prior experience in Building & Construction valued
- Legal Secretary role -3-4 years + experience
- Exciting opportunity to join the Building & Construction team
- Looking for a role within a collaborative, fast paced team?
We are seeking a dedicated and talented professional to be apart of our client's Building and Construction team's success.
Our client, is seeking a legal secretary to support their Building and Construction team. Applications are invited from legal secretaries with 3-4 years experience who are passionate about their work.
We are searching to find a high performer with experience within the following skills:
- Document preparation and formatting
- Opening and closing files
- Billing and expense management
- Diary and calendar management
- Email and File Management
- Dictaphone typing
- Proficient skills in Word and Outlook
- Data entry
You will have:
- strong time management and organisational skills
- excellent communication skills
- outstanding attention to detail skills
- dedicated client service approach
- Sydney , CBD
- Close to public transport
- Amazing offices
- Competitive salary
- Collaborative and supportive working environment
Interested? Apply Now?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Mulè on +61 8 9323 0234 or Tracey Reimers on +61 8 9323 0281 from our Perth office.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.