Sydney Inner, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 26/04/2017
Job type: Permanent
Put your impressive skills to use in this busy, fast paced role.
Legal Secretary - Litigation
Our client has a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Legal Secretary! If you have Litigation experience and you are a confident, competent legal secretary with a passion for your job, then this is the position for you!
About the Role:
In this role you will provide high level secretarial support to a highly sucessful Partner within the Sydney market.
The role will include and not be limited to:
- Diary and email management
- Document preparation, amendments, formatting and proof reading
- Database and file management
- Practice Management
- Client liaison
- Confident in your abilities
- Driven to push the business forward by adding value to your team in everything you do
- Proficient computer skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Sydney, CBD
- Close to public transport
- Job satisfaction
- Supportive working environment
- Competitive renumeration
- Social and community involvment opportunities
Our client has a fantastic culture so finding the right fit is very important to them. You will be:
Interested? Apply Now! Please apply if you meet the above criteria or for a confidential conversation please contact Amy Mule on 08 9323 0234 or Tracey Reimers on 08 9323 0281.