Sydney Inner, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 26/04/2017
Job type: Permanent
Legal Secretary - Corporate
3 years + experience
- Legal Secretary opportunity
- Sydney, CBD
- Formatting documents
- Opening and closing files
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Diary and calendar management
- Email and File Management
- Liaising with clients, external providers and across all levels of staff
- Proficient computer skills
- the ability to work on tasks unprompted.
- skills to anticipate needs of the team to ensure day to day runs as smoothly as possible.
- passion for working in the legal sector and being apart of a dynamic, and supportive culture.
- strong attention to detail skills.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Working with a firm who's name with compliment your resume
- Sydney, CBD
- Modern offices
- Close to public transport
Passionate about delivering first class service to those you support? Our client, a highly regarded National Law Firm is in the market for a Legal Secretary to support their busy Partner and their team. Applications are invited from legal secretaries with solid experience who are dedicated and passionate about their work.
We are searching to find this high profile firms next high performer with experience within the following skills:
You will have:
Be rewarded with:
Interested? Apply now!
Submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Mulè on +61 8 9323 0234 or Tracey Reimers on +61 8 9323 0281 from our Perth office.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.