Sydney Inner, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 7/03/2017
Job type: Permanent
Unique opportunity for a talented professional!
- Legal Secretary
- Unique opportunity for a talented professional!
- Sydney, CBD
- Drafting and amending correspondence
- Diary management
- Travel management
- General administration
- Photocopying, filing and faxing
- Enthusiastic and dedicated approach
- Ability to develop rapport with others quickly and maintain relationships
- Strong organisational skills
- Solid knowledge of legal secretarial process and practices
- Proficient computer and typing skills
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Sydney, CBD
- Amazing offices
- Close to public transport
Our client is seeking an experienced and talented legal secretary to support their busy legal team. Prior experience within Life Insurance would be well regarded, but not essential.
The Legal Secretary role places absolute emphasis on providing superior administrative and secretarial support. Not only will you have the opportunity to showcase your skills and experience, but as a critical team member you will have the opportunity to contribute to wider activities and the overall success your team and the firm.
Your duties will cover a variety of tasks (not limited to):
Interested? Apply Now!
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Mulé on 08 9323 0234 or Tracey Reimers on 08 9323 0281 in our Perth office.