Management Accountant - 6month contract (possibility of Perm)
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 19/04/2017
Salary: 400.00 -> 450.00 per day
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Market leading international business
Excellent working environment
Opportunity to work with a variety of senior stakeholder
Hudson are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to support a variety of divisions within a leading pharmaceuticals business based in Macquarie Park. As Management Accountant, you will have a strong stakeholder management experience and will be responsible for ensuring that the financial position of the services supported is recorded and reported accurately.
Key responsibilities will include:
- reporting and analysis of the sales and marketing teams financial position
- participation in forecasting/budgeting process
- providing financial insight and expertise in the support of decisions made
- further develop and improve timeliness and accuracy of reporting
- deliver Forecast/budget by working with senior stakeholders to translate strategies to financial dollars
- provide decision support and advice to management, ensure financial considerations of decisions are highlighted and adequately addressed in the decision making process.
- deliver process improvements of current financial reporting and analysis
- CA or CPA qualifications
- Substantial experience in a related management accounting role from within a complex organisation
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables)
- Strong client service focus and willingness to respond to queries and provide deliverables within prompt timeframes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with commercial acumen
- Ability to evaluate and improve existing processes
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established finance team in a leading organisation where you can build a career in a supportive progressive environment.