Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 15/03/2017
Salary: 30.00 -> 35.00 Per hour
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Macquarie Park Location - Great working environment
Immediate Start Required
Global Pharmaceutical Brand
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a global biotechnology company for a Marketing Administrator to join its team.
- Event management
- Coordinate national and international meetings for the Oncology team within event timeline, budget and scope, including accommodation, registrations, venues, trade display stand, materials, dinners
- Support marketing team with project management support
- Raise purchase requisitions for the team, following up with invoices and sending to accounts. Creating new vendors
- Keep Promotional report current and up to date
- Order materials for trade displays/Meetings, for sales team on a quarterly basis and ad hoc
- Inputting meetings / fee for service / sponsorships into CRM tool for approval
- Provide administration and secretarial support to the Oncology marketing team and cross functional team (medical and new products) with ad hoc requests:
- NewGen: Make changes to NewGen for current and departing employees, liaise with IT and finance
- Organise meetings internal and external
- Expense management
To be successful in this role, as well as being tertiary qualified, you will have:
- Had experience in a similar role, within a medical environment as you will be required to know medical code and standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is still in the early stages of their marketing career and is looking to grow and develop within a flexible and fun organisation.
Please apply via the link below.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Smith on 02 8233 2381 or appy on the link.