Sydney Inner, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 18/04/2017
Salary: AUD 100000.00 -> 115000.00 Per year
Job type: Permanent
Are you passionate about Marketing and Campaign Analytics?
Gain exposure to multiple business units and senior level stakeholders
Hit the ground running in this fast-paced work environment
The team prides itself on having a collaborative, sociable culture and offers excellent career development opportunities as well as flexible working arrangements. Renowned for its award winning products and innovative approach, this leading organisation provides the chance to work with a high-calibre team in a high performance culture.
This role is best suited for someone that has detailed knowledge and experience in data analytics supporting end to end marketing campaigns. Alongside your profound analytical skills, you will have a passion for marketing analytics and enjoy working in a creative environment.
- Maximum 3-5 years experience within Analytics
- Strong knowledge of both SAS and SQL is required
- Ability to adapt and work in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and sound project management skills
- Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Experience building and engaging relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Delivery of insights around customer behaviour and campaign performance
- Perform in depth pre
- and post-campaign analysis
- Determine trend behaviours within existing campaigns for continuous improvement
- Conduct expert analysis for target customer segmentation for future campaigns
- Communicate your findings in a well thought out manner that is both actionable for the business and delivers results across all marketing activity
Work closely with teams across the business to provide data driven insights to optimise marketing campaigns.
If you suit the above requirements please submit your application directly or contact Shelley Barclay on email@example.com to learn more.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.