Mortgage Operations - Top 4 Bank
Sydney Inner, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 9/03/2017
Salary: 27.00 -> 30.00 Per hour
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Top 4 Bank - Kogarah
6 Month Contract - View to extend
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate:
- Technical expertise and thorough understanding of mortgage operations
- Strong knowledge of the finance industry, products and regulatory requirements
- Ability to problem solve through effective conflict resolution and negotiation
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure on a daily basis
- Ability to work cooperatively and provide flexibility and support to the Customer Service and Security Variations Team
- Ability to effectively communicate and maintain relationships both up and down reporting lines and with all customers, both internal and external
- Ability to work flexible and additional hours as required
- Capable of managing multiple tasks
- Good understanding or experience in security variations, partial, substitutions, discharges process.
- Previous Mortgage operations experience with a discharges background, either consumer or business, is essential
- Tertiary qualifications (in a business related discipline) and professional associations relevant to financial services industry also desirable but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly-regarded financial organisation can offer progression opportunities for the right candidate. A background in customer service and financial services, in particular Mortgages and Discharges, are strong foundations for success in this role and will help you progress in the selection process.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Laura Downing, in our Sydney office on 0282 332 918