Organisational Change Manager
Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Posted on: 16/02/2017
Salary: -> 160.00 Per year
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Initial 12 month fixed term contract paying up to $160k plus super p.a.
Brisbane City Fringe Location |
Our client, a Queensland based organisational in the Health sector, are currently seeking an experienced Organisational Change Manager to join a large program of work for an initial 12 month fixed term contract. The OCM will be leading a stream within large transformational program and will need to be IT savvy.
Roles and responsibilities include;
- Liaise with stakeholders and customers in relation to delivering change, communications, mentoring and training.
- Cultivate and enhance relationships to support requirements gathering and framework uptake.
- Understand business information needs and accountability requirements and recommend options to improve customer experience.
- Develop a change management roadmap for to lift understanding, capability and culture.
- Ongoing support / mentoring / coaching of the business with regard to change management
- Co-ordinate directly with customers on information fit to business requirements and complete well written, unambiguous change, communications and training documentation when required.
- Work independently when required to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience as an Organisational Change Manager within large complex evvironments
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in providing change, communications, mentoring or training in information management and business transformation implementations
- Demonstrated experience in delivering change in a complex, multidisciplinary organisation
- 5 years or more hands-on experience providing change, communications, mentoring or training
- Background or knowledge in the Not For Profit (NFP), Health and/or Government
- Prosci Change Manager certification
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/17336.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.