Organisational Change Manager | Office 365
Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Posted on: 20/03/2017
Salary: 800.00 -> 1000.00 per day
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Initial 3+ month contract paying from $800/day
Brisbane CBD Location | Office 365 Implementation Project
Experience in leading change management activities for ICT projects | Govt
Our client, a large complex government organisation, is currently seeking an Organisational Change Manager to facilitate delivery of a Microsoft Office 365 implementation. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the OCM will be responsible for aggregating all OCM and communications activities and work with vendors to develop and deliver state wide end user training programs as well as work closely with the agency OCM coordinators.
This will require a blend of skills for the following responsibilities:
- Lead change management activities;
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation tactics;
- Consult and coach project teams as well as coach managers and supervisors;
- Support organisational design and definition of roles and responsibilities;
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness;
- Source Office 365 online training and education options for Agency staff;
- Scope and schedule training activities with 3rd party providers; and
- Build a communications plan and associated Office 365 communication templates.
- Demonstrated experience in leading change management activities for ICT projects
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Development of communications templates and material for a software deployment initiative
- Development of educational and training materials
- Experience/knowledge of Office 365
- Experience with PRINCE2 and Agile project methodology
- Experience with cloud migration projects
- Expertise in scheduling and GANTT charts
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/17534.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.