Part Time HR Manager
Brisbane South, QLD, Australia
Posted on: 21/04/2017
Salary: AUD 70000.00 -> 75000.00 Per year
Job type: Permanent
Part time position
Hudson are currently seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager to join an internationally recognized fast food company. This is a part time role, working 3 days a week at the Head Office on the Southside of Brisbane.
Join a growing fast food company as the National HR Manager. You will be responsible for providing a high level of support to all of the stores in Australia and assist in growing the companies presence within Australia. This is not your usual HR role; this company is focused on having a fun and happy environment for their customers and staff members.
- Provide support to the staff in the current stores
- Processing payroll
- Build and establish the employee database
- Implement HR policies and procedures
- Arrange staff planning, recruitment and training
- Salary is pro rata
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 5 years experience in HR.
- Experience in the food service/ hospitality is highly regarded.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Fair Work Awards and award interpretation.
- Exceptional knowledge of staff planning and organizational skills.
- Passionate about improving processes and building a strong presence nationally.
- Proven experience in managing complex HR issues.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.