Personal Assistant to Head of Compliance
Sydney Inner, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 21/04/2017
Salary: AUD 70000.00 -> 75000.00 Per year
Job type: Permanent
Permanent Opportunity - CBD Location
Leading Financial Services Company
Career Progression Available - Supportive Team environment
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Executive Assistant Support - supporting the Head of Compliance and Head of General Counsel with day-to-day diary management including coordination of internal and external meetings, involvement in ongoing confidential matters - providing support as required. General office duties including travel and expenses, screen internal and external enquiries appropriately.
Office Management - General office management including handling IT helpdesk liaison, distributing mail, maintaining printers / faxes (paper / toners), updating floor plans and ordering office stationary/equipment.
General Team Support - travel and accommodation bookings for team as required, expense (AMEX and cash claims) reconciliation for team, processing invoices (co-ordinate with internal departments for appropriate approvals and accounts payable, liaise with providers). Maintain administration lists, organisational charts, email distribution list maintenance, archiving and records maintenance.
Relationships - liaise with CS senior executives and their EA's on behalf of the Head of Compliance and Head of General Counsel. Coordinate and oversee itineraries for visiting executives when in Australia from our overseas offices.
Ad Hoc Projects - administrative support as required assisting the Head of Compliance and General Counsel team.
- Business administration / secretarial qualification.
- Minimum five years experience in a similar role providing 1:1 high level support to senior management and their teams.
- Previous experience at management levels within Professional Services or a Financial Services Industry.
- Experience providing administration for a team of up to 15 people.
- Understanding of the Financial Services industry preferred
- Legal Secretarial experience 5 years + is preferred
- Advanced Outlook, PowerPoint and Word and Intermediate Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication.
- Strong time management, organisational and planning skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Efficient and accurate minute-taking.
Like to know more? To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Donna O'Flynn, in our Sydney office on 02 8233 2272.