Adelaide, SA, Australia
Posted on: 14/03/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
SA Government Opportunity
6-12 month contract with possibility of extension
Hudson is a leading provider of specialist recruitment in Adelaide. Our consultants specialise in Communication & Policy to source talented individuals for our clients. We value our contractors and work hard to offer you exceptional opportunities, always looking for the best fit for both you and our client.
We are currently working with a number of State Government departments and agencies to support their Policy and Governance teams.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing policy and communications strategies for committees, drafting planning papers and briefings for senior executives and ensuring that timeframes for deliverables are met. You will review current policies, identify and address areas for improvement and create policy recommendations to senior executives.
Skills and Experience
You will have the following skills and expertise:
- Demonstrated strong research and analytical skills, including the ability to develop reporting frameworks and tools.
- Highly developed written communication skills, including experience developing parliamentary papers and briefs, which clearly and effectively communicate messages to a range of stakeholders
- A demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong professional internal and external relationships which contribute to the achievement of organisational goals.
- The ability to work independently and flexibly, to show initiative and to manage projects through to completion.
- A tertiary qualification in law or public policy or similar is desirable
Ideally you will have experience working in either State or Federal government
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please apply via the link.
Alternatively, if you'd like to know more, please contact Megan Kelly in our Adelaide office on 08 8223 8825.
All interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.